Most Popular Cocktail Connie Posts

Sunday, September 2, 2012

FOG CUTTER

FOG CUTTER
1 measure rum
1 measure vodka
1/2 measure brandy
2 measures pineapple juice
2 measures tropical blend juice

Day number 247 of my cocktail year and I think today's FOG CUTTER cocktail was the first one I've had that came with a tiny umbrella. When I was a child, my parents use to make my night if they brought one of those umbrellas home for me from a night out.

Since it's a holiday weekend, I had today's cocktail before noon. I was at Li Wah chinese restaurant in downtown Cleveland enjoying Dim Sum with some good friends. To make the FOG CUTTER, the bartender just put the ingredients above into a fake bamboo glass, added ice, stirred, and garnished with slices of pineapple, a cherry and, of course, the umbrella.

The FOG CUTTER will clear your head of negative thoughts as you guzzle the tall, delicious drink down, but by the time the drink is done, you'll be in another fog. With three types of alcohol, it is strong, but also very good. The cocktail took a ride on the lazy susan in the middle of the table, and as everyone took a sip, the most common reactions were "Wow" and "I like it." When you want to get your tiki on, go for a FOG CUTTER and stay on course.

Drink Up^
Cocktail Connie






No comments :

Post a Comment