Most Popular Cocktail Connie Posts

Saturday, September 29, 2012

BLUE ANGEL #4

BLUE ANGEL #4
1 measure Parfait Amour
1 measure Cointreau
1 measure vodka
Sprite

Sprite and vodka came back into my life tonight with the BLUE ANGEL #4 cocktail. They were joined by two orange flavored liquors — one added in a creative twist by yours truly. Recipes for Blue Angel cocktails #1- 3 were on my list of Parfait Amour cocktails from barnonedrinks.com. The Blue Angel #2 contained everything listed above, except the Cointreau. That ingredient I added myself, just because I love Cointreau, and the BLUE ANGEL #4 was born. I think by the end of this year, I will be able to make cocktails in my sleep.

To make the BLUE ANGEL, just put the first three ingredients into a large glass (bonus points for using a glass from your favorite college), add lots of crushed ice, then top it off with some Sprite before serving. The Parfait Armour not only makes the BLUE ANGEL a pretty, purple-colored drink, it also makes it a delicious, orange-flavored cocktail. That sweet citrus flavor is further enhanced by the Cointreau. The vodka gives it an edge and the Sprite makes it refreshing. This cocktail isn’t blue, but it is a little bit of heaven. 
Do try.

Drink Up^
Cocktail Connie

No comments :

Post a Comment