Most Popular Cocktail Connie Posts

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

BUZZ SHAKE

Espresso Shake
Espresso Vodka

Montana Andy believes telemarking is the only way to ski and he believes in using the trees to help you turn. He also believes in the BUZZ SHAKE cocktail.

He believed in it so much that he brought a sample to the bar in Big Sky where I was having some lunch after they closed the mountain due to high winds. Andy brought the strange looking, semi-solid brown liquid in a nut jar and we borrowed some plastic cups.

To make the BUZZ SHAKE,
Andy went to a local grocery, the Hungry Moose, and ordered an espresso shake. He then added Van Gogh double espresso vodka and the BUZZ SHAKE was complete.

I'm so glad he went to the trouble, because the BUZZ SHAKE was just the motivational, yet fun, kick I needed. I've always loved espresso and this took it to a new level. I'm even thinking it would be a good replacement for my usual RBV motivator. It is heavy on the espresso flavor and there is an emphasis on BUZZ. Montana Connie loved it.

No comments :

Post a Comment