Most Popular Cocktail Connie Posts

Friday, February 24, 2012

VIVA RAZZ-JITO

The Razz-Jito

One course of a four course feast

RAZZ-JITO
Cruzan
Raspberry Rum
Raspberry Soda
Fresh Muddled Mint


Our tour of pleasures today included a drive to the Valley of Fire in the desert outside of Las Vegas; sightseeing and gambling in old Las Vegas; some wins on the slots; half-naked women everywhere; and a superb dinner at the Top of the World restaurant at the Stratosphere.

The Valley of Fire
The dinner began with a fabulous cocktail- the RAZZ-JITO. Not sure how you make it, but the list of ingredients is above. I’m not a big mojito fan, but I now think that raspberry is the way to go. The RAZZ-JITO was a delicious, muddled-to-perfection cocktail. My husband doesn’t like sweet drinks, but he loved his sip of my cocktail, and friend Val said she could suck 10 down in 10 minutes — it’s that good.

There are a lot of great cocktails here in Vegas and I would love nothing more than to stay here and try more of them. But alas, I have only one more day in sin city and tomorrow will be a 75 degree, sunny pool day. Can’t wait to see what cocktail I’ll find as the Vegas adventure continues.

Drink Up^
Cocktail Connie

No comments :

Post a Comment