Most Popular Cocktail Connie Posts

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

BLACK COSSACK

BLACK COSSACK
1 measure vodka
½ pint Guinness

Today being Ash Wednesday and all, I thought a BLACK COSSACK cocktail seemed fitting. But in reality, the BLACK COSSACK was just stupid.

To make it, take a bottle of Guinness, pour it into a glass and add one measure of vodka. At least it’s simple. It’s not horrible. I was never a big fan of heavy beer like Guinness and the vodka cuts that heaviness down, but it doesn’t add to it either. Fans of either vodka or Guinness won’t like it and neither will most of you.

I’m heading to Vegas tomorrow where I will be challenging bartenders to make some unique cocktails, and will likely be drinking more than one a day, so the next few posts should contain some interesting concoctions. Wish me luck and…

Drink Up^
Cocktail Connie

No comments :

Post a Comment