Most Popular Cocktail Connie Posts

Friday, November 23, 2012

CHAMBORD LEMONADE


CHAMBORD LEMONADE
1 ½ ounce vodka
1 ½ ounce Chambord
3 ounces lemonade

Though still stuffed from yesterday, I always have room for delicious Chambord liqueur. Plus all Chambord cocktails have a black tint to them, so I figured drinking one would be the closest thing to black that I would get to on this Black Friday. As it turns out, I do believe I was much happier sipping a CHAMBORD LEMONADE rather than standing in line at Kohls.

To make the CHAMBORD LEMONADE, I simply mixed vodka, Chambord and lemonade in the measurements above into a short cocktail glass that I had filled half-way with crushed ice. I stirred well and added a slice of lemon for garnish. The cocktail was entirely pleasant. The blackberry flavor of the Chambord was foremost, but the lemonade was there too. It was just a perfect balance of the two drinks. I may never drink lemonade without Chambord again. I could barely taste the vodka, so feel free to go a little cheap on the brand. It is Black Friday after all, so by all means….

Drink Up^
Cocktail Connie

No comments :

Post a Comment