Most Popular Cocktail Connie Posts

Friday, October 12, 2012

WILD BLUEBERRY MARTINI

WILD BLUEBERRY MARTINI
Three Olives Berry Vodka
Wild Blueberry Simple Syrup
Fresh Citrus Juice
Twist of lemon for garnish

Touché means success in fencing or a witty point. But as of last night, Touché took on a new meaning for me. I now think of it as a wonderful little martini bar in Vermilion, Ohio, where I had a good time with good friends one Friday night.

I ordered me a WILD BLUEBERRY MARTINI and, if I had been fencing I would had yelled “Touché,” in honor of my successful order. To make it, the bartender had just put the ingredients above into a cocktail shaker, added ice, shook and strained it into a martini glass where a few blueberries had been placed at the bottom.

I did a round the table tasting and everyone’s martinis were delicious, but my WILD BLUEBERRY MARTINI was the only one with cancer-fighting oxidants from the blueberries. The blueberry taste was strong, but also fresh and pleasing to the palate. The cocktail had a lovely aroma as well. The alcohol could barely be tasted, but, by the end of the drink, you knew it had been there. I recommend both the cocktail and the place, when looking for a thrill…(commence singing now.)

Drink Up^
Cocktail Connie

No comments :

Post a Comment