Most Popular Cocktail Connie Posts

Monday, October 15, 2012

WEEKEND LEFTOVERS COCKTAIL

WEEKEND LEFTOVERS COCKTAIL
Champagne
Orange Mango Juice

A busy Monday along with champagne that was about to loss its fizzle can really spark my creativity with cocktails. The WEEKEND LEFTOVERS COCKTAIL not only allowed me to flex me well developed cocktail-making muscle. It also let me use up two great weekend leftovers that would have been a shame to waste.

The most important leftover was the Organic Orange Mango Juice from Harney & Sons in New York. I bought it at Huggys in Vermilion, Ohio, over the weekend and it's so good, I can't believe I didn't finish it. To make the WEEKEND LEFTOVERS COCKTAIL, I just combined the juice with the leftover champagne from last night's delicious cocktail, putting equal parts in a champagne flute, then giving it a stir.

As suspected, my creation was delicious. When made as one, these two leftovers were even better than they had been separately. Of course, you really can't go wrong with the sweet, tropical taste of mango. There are definitely more combinations like this in my future. I hope in yours too.

Drink Up^
Cocktail Connie

2 comments :

  1. Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative.
    I am gonna watch out for brussels. I will be
    grateful if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing.

    Cheers!
    Feel free to visit my homepage :: lounge musik

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother recommended I might like this website.
    He was totally right. This post truly made my day.
    You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete