Most Popular Cocktail Connie Posts

Monday, October 22, 2012

UV HIGH TEA

UV HIGH TEA
2 measures UV Sweet Green Tea Vodka
Lemonade

Green tea has many wonderful health benefits, from fighting cancer to clearing your skin. Unfortunately, UV Sweet Tea Green Vodka doesn't contain any actual green tea, but it tastes like it does and it has some wonderful psychological benefits.

I picked up a bottle of the stuff when I saw it on sale at the liquor store. UV is a brand of vodka that I'd been wanting to try. UV doesn't stand for anything, but their flavored vodkas are always bright, colorful and unique. To make the UV HIGH TEA cocktail, I mixed the vodka with some lemonade in a tall glass that I had filled with ice. I gave the cocktail a stir and slice of lime for garnish.

The first words out of my mouth were "Wow! It tastes just like green tea."

The UV HIGH TEA was a delicious cocktail that even non-green tea lovers -- heck, even non-lemonade lovers --would enjoy. It was extremely light, both in color and taste. I used clear lemonade (a mix) and my cocktail was practically see through. I can't wait to see what else I can make with my green tea find. Run, don't walk, to your liquor store and if you see it on sale, pony up!

Drink Up^
Cocktail Connie

No comments :

Post a Comment