Most Popular Cocktail Connie Posts

Thursday, July 12, 2012

ROB COLLINS

ROB COLLINS
2 measures gin or vodka
1 measure St. Germain
Lemon juice
Club Soda

Fabulous, wonderful, great for outside, light and refreshing. These are just some of the comments I heard from the group of fabulous friends that I have the pleasure of spending the next three nights with in the New York Finger Lakes. And as long as we don't screw up the asshole owner's deck we'll have a good time.

To make the ROB COLLINS I decided to use gin, but vodka would be just as good and it is on the agenda for the next time. I put gin and St. Germain into the glasses that were half-filled with ice and topped them off with lemon juice and club soda.

Stephanie, a distinguished American Airlines fight attendant proudly served as my model. Her husband Scott said the ROB COLLINS made his nipples hard, yet he wouldn't let me take a picture. Maybe tomorrow. St. Germain has rocked my world in the past and it's legend continued tonight. And honestly, who doesn't want hard nipples.

Drink Up^
Cocktail Connie

No comments :

Post a Comment