Most Popular Cocktail Connie Posts

Monday, July 16, 2012

CHAMBORD VODKA SODA

CHAMBORD VODKA SODA
1 ounce vodka
1/2 ounce Chambord
Club soda

In my continuing quest to try vodka and soda with a variety of different liqueurs, tonight I tried one with one of my all-time favorite liqueurs, Chambord. Chambord is a raspberry liqueur and when I first tasted it, it made me realize that I like raspberries in both my cereal and my cocktail. I got the recipe for the CHAMBORD VODKA SODA cocktail from the Chambord bottle's label (it is a Monday.) To make it, you put the vodka and Chambord into a cocktail shaker with plenty of ice. Shake and pour it into a short cocktail glass. Then top it off with the club soda and a slice of lemon for garnish.

The CHAMBORD VODKA SODA will not weight you down. It is so light, it borders on water. In fact, it reminds me of the times I have I put vodka in vitamin water. Hubby said it reminded him of vanilla-flavored water. The hint of raspberry is just right though and this cocktail fits a hot day nicely. Go buy some Chambord and give it a try. You'll want a bottle of the delicious stuff in your liquor cabinet anyways.

Drink Up^
Cocktail Connie

No comments :

Post a Comment