Most Popular Cocktail Connie Posts

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

SCOTCH TODDY

SCOTCH TODDY
1 measure scotch whiskey
1 tbsp. honey
1 tea bag

I had an upset stomach today and was craving some hot tea. Hot tea with alcohol seemed even more medicinal and I did a quick Internet search. I found a great website, drinksmixer.com, that listed 27 cold and hot tea cocktails. A lot of them looked great, but I only had all the ingredients for a SCOTCH TODDY and making it was simple. I just put the scotch and honey in the bottom of a mug, put a tea bag in and added boiling water. I let it steep for two minutes, gave it a stir and floated a slice of lemon on top.

Sipping a SCOTCH TODDY is liking sipping Ambien. It a warm, strong drink that will cure your stomach and activate your off switch. Hubby was out like a light in five minutes and my eyelids are feeling heavy. If you don't like scotch, the SCOTCH TODDY is not for you, but if you want a very strong bedtime tea, you won't be disappointed.

Drink Up^
Cocktail Connie






No comments :

Post a Comment